HOW CAN WE HELP
As experienced attorneys ourselves, we understand the unique demands on today's high-performance attorneys. Especially as external stressors continue to mount in our modern era, attorneys are at heightened risk of alcohol abuse, mental health issues, and occupational burnout.
Designed by attorneys for attorneys, our programs are convenient and achievable for individual attorneys, and drive bottom-line results by helping lawyers achieve peak performance.
• American Bankruptcy Institute - Midwestern Bankruptcy Institute
• American Bar Association
• Brooklyn Legal Services Corporation A
• Burlington County Bar Assoc. (NJ)
• Camden County Bar Assoc. (NJ)
• DRI for Life
• Heart of America Tax Institute
• Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education - Local Government Law Institute
• Louisville Bar Assoc. (KY)
• Oklahoma Bar Assoc.
• Pennsylvania Bar Assoc.-Solo & Small Firms
• Tennessee Bar Association
• University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law
• Wichita Women's Bar Assoc. (KS)
• Yolo County Bar Assoc. (CA)