TRAINING AND PRESENTATIONS
Helping Attorneys Achieve Peak Performance
Cynthia Sharp, Esq.
As experienced attorneys ourselves, we understand the unique demands on today's high-performance attorneys. Designed by attorneys for attorneys, our programs are convenient and achievable for individual attorneys and drive bottom-line results by helping lawyers achieve peak performance.
We work with law firms and other legal institutions to implement comprehensive attorney wellness initiatives tailored to your organizational needs and goals, such as:
Promoting resilience and healthy coping skills to manage stress;
Maintaining professional productivity and personal fulfillment; and
Combating the stigma of asking for help and resources when an attorney is struggling.
We are available to deliver 30-min to 3-hr mindfulness-based presentations on a virtual basis. We offer a number of CLE courses, including:
• Mindful Ethics: How Mindfulness Can Help You Avoid Legal Burnout, Continue to Competently Perform Legal Services, and Remain Ethically Compliant
• Elimination of Bias: Learn Mindfulness to Curtail Implicit Bias and Make Ethical Decisions
• Substance Use: Cheers to a Mindful New Year: Overcoming Substance Use Disorder and Avoid Legal Ethics Issues
• Mental Health: The Mindful Approach to Addressing Mental Health in the Legal Field
• American Bar Association
• University of Missouri-Kansas City CLE
• DRI for Life
• Louisville Bar Association
• Oklahoma Bar Association
• Pennsylvania Bar Assoc.--Solo & Small Firms
• Wichita Women Attorney’s Association